Hours after Kanye West cancelled his entire Saint Pablo tour, the rapper has reportedly been hospitalised following a disturbance call made to emergency services.
A spokesman for the LA Fire Department confirmed that on Monday afternoon pacific time, they ‘responded to an unspecified medical aid request’.
‘An adult male described as medically stable was taken to an area hospital for further assessment.’
TMZ have reported that Kanye is now at UCLA Medical Center where he will undergo psychiatric evaluation; it is thought that he was resistant to go to hospital but that he was persuaded to go by his management and law enforcement.
As standard protocol, ‘Kanye was handcuffed to a gurney during transport to the hospital’, claims the publication.
Kanye’s wife Kim Kardashian allegedly flew back from New York City to be with her husband; she was due to make her first public appearance in over six weeks as she has been recovering from a terrifying raid which took place while she was in her apartment in Paris and in which masked men broke into her flat and stole millions of pounds worth of jewellery.
Kim’s mother Kris Jenner told Entertainment Tonight on the red carpet of the Angel Ball: ‘I think he’s exhausted. Just really tired. It’s a gruelling tour.’
On Sunday night Kanye cancelled a show in Los Angeles with no warning.
It came just days after he arrived 90 minutes late for his own show and then used his time on stage to berate pals Jay Z and Beyonce by claiming the Formation singer refused to perform at the VMAs this year unless she was handed the top award, and suggested that Jay has threatened to kill him.
Source: metro co uk
- Kim Kardashian has posted the first – and very cute – photo of her three-month-old son Saint
- Kanye West says his son is due “any day now”
- Though they haven’t released the name Kim previously revealed that Baby West wouldn’t have a directional name although she did like the sound of Easton
- “It was exactly like the beginning of The Lion King,” a family source told the magazine
- Saint West, Princess Charlotte and Harper Beckham are just some of the celebrity kids living a life of luxury thanks to their famous moms and dads
- We Are Extremely Sorry For Kim Kardashian
- From androgynous to ancestral, these celebrity baby names are hard to forget
- Kim is “obsessed” with Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, won’t stop calling Kensington Palace
- While attending close friend David Grutman’s lavish wedding in Miami, the rapper decided to give an impromptu speech celebrating the bride and groom’s love, much to the enjoyment of the fellow guests
- Most celebrities change up their look every once in while (we’ve all seen Kim Kardashian’s style and beauty evolution), but there are a few stars who favor consistency, like the Duchess of Cambridge
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s wedding: all the details
- The pregnancy news instantly went viral online, with thousands posting and commenting on the expecting couple
- Proud mama Kim Kardashian shared a sweet father-daughter moment!
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian left her bra at home as she stepped out to attend the 2015 Glastonbury Festival
- ‘I wanted to punch her’: Kim Kardashian
- Kim now again to follow with Kate Middleton with news of second baby! Is she Kate’s fan or rival?
- Once the video went live, Hilton tweeted, “Scariest moment of my life. I really believed the plane was going to crash & we were all going to die.”
- Melania and Donald Trumps arrive to speak at an election night rally, Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2016, in New York. Melania sported an all-white $4,000 Ralph Lauren jumpsuit
- When the Duchess of Cambridge was expecting her second child, she is said to have developed an addition to vegetable curry
- Admit it, every time you see a picture of Kim Kardashian your blood starts to boil a little
- Celine Dion will dedicate her first show back to her late husband René Angélil
- Through the roller-coaster ride of it all, she’s continued to showcase the “Power of Love,” always putting her loved ones first and taking time off from her Las Vegas residency to care for René
- Bravely opening up about how she was coping, the songbird said they had spoken about his death
- Celine shared a throwback photo of her and her late husband
- Celine Dion has cut £21million off the asking price for her Florida estate
- Celine Dion will make a special appearance in Las Vegas tonight (Feb. 3) to honour her late husband, René Angélil
- Celine Dion will return to Las Vegas on Wednesday for a very special cause