Kate Middleton nails winter wardrobe for morning church service with Prince William and the Queen
THE Duchess of Cambridge couldn’t stop smiling as she attended St Mary’s Church on Sunday morning.
Kate Middleton – who was joined by husband Prince William and the Queen for the religious service – showcased her famous glow and impeccable style in Norfolk on Sunday morning.
Snapped side by side with her husband, the Duchess – who had an incredible 2016 wardrobe – completely nailed her winter style which of course, was a classic designer number.
Prince George’s mum looked stunning in her emerald green coat which fell past her knees.
The Sportmax belted coat, which now costs £940, suited the royal’s trim figure perfectly as she went with skin-coloured tights and matching green heels.
The brunette wore the same coat for the Christmas Day service in 2015.
But what really set off Princess Charlotte’s mum’s look was her faux fur hat which she wore to beat the chill.
Kate also wore her hair in her world-famous loose waves.
The 34 year old, who will be celebrating her birthday on January 9, is currently still holding residence in Sandringham, Norfolk.
Pippa Middleton also went to the church service with mum Carol, father Michael and brother James.
Today marked the first appearance of the Queen after she had to cancel a string of Christmas appearances due to suffering with a heavy cold.
Dressed in a bold blue coat with a matching hat, Prince Charles’ mother looked back to normal health for the ceremony.
She was forced to miss church services at Sandringham on both Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
The 90 year old suffered from a severe cold and a “hacking cough” over the festive period, meaning her annual trip to Sandringham was delayed.
Prince Philip also suffered with the same illness but managed to recover enough to attend the festive services.
Kate will be celebrating turning 35 on Monday with a private celebration with her family.
It’s been reported it will just be her, Prince William and their two children Charlotte and George.
Kate is then expected to begin her first public engagements of the year.
Source: OK CO UK
- Should Kate Middleton Be The Next Queen? Duchess Preparing For More Public Role In 2017, Reports Say
- Kate is reportedly enjoying a quiet and private birthday to spend some quality time with her family and her two children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte
- Who Will Be King? After Queen Elizabeth Dies, Where Prince George Stands In The Succession Line To The UK Throne
- Who Will Be Queen After Elizabeth II? How Many Royals Does England Have And Why Only One Will Take The Throne
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Have Lots of Changes Planned for 2017
- An amazing ‘Prince Harry’ photo has surfaced – and royal fans won’t believe it!
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge thank supporters with card – see which picture they chose
- Duchess Kate, Prince William’s 2016 Family Christmas Card With Prince George, Princess Charlotte Is Finally Revealed
- Duchess of Cambridge celebrates 35th birthday
- Prince William and Kate Middleton kiss Prince George and Princess Charlotte
- Prince William Back in the Pilot’s Seat after Holidays and Now there is another celebration on the calendar: Kate turns 35 on Monday, which the family may well mark at Anmer
- Revealed a Big Secret on the great lose of Catherine Duchess of Cambridge’s Loved One (A very heavy day for Catherine Duchess of Cambridge)
- Who Was Queen Before Elizabeth II? Timeline Of British Rulers Before The Longest Reigning Monarch
- Who Will Be The Next Queen Or King? Elizabeth Had Three Sons And One Daughter, But Prince Charles Is Next In Line, Not Anne, Edward Or Andrew
- Everything You Should Know About Kensington Palace—Home to Princess Diana, Kate Middleton, and More
- It is a good job that the Queen hasn’t joined the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on their royal tour of Canada
- From Queen Elizabeth’s funeral to Charles’ coronation When will Prince Charles be king?
- Could Prince Harry marry previously-wed Meghan? Historically, royals have not been allowed to marry divorcées
- Happy Birthday From Prince George and Princess Charlotte Through These Heart Melting Photos
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Take in Ultimate Romantic Sight: Report
- Pippa Middleton’s wedding preparation begins? Bride-to-be visits St Marks Church with fiancé and family
- KATE Middleton and Prince William have took their children out for Christmas in Kate’s home village of Bucklebury.
- Princess Charlotte’s 2016 Best Picture
- Picnic lunch with HM The Queen at the Balmoral Estate
- 15 Times Catherine Duchess of Cambridge Had Prince William on a Short Leash
- Catherine Duchess of Cambridge “personally chose” which of her wedding pictures were displayed at Buckingham Palace with her wedding dress
- Duchess Catherine will play a part in Pippa’s wedding