Looks like Melania Trump got the fashion memo.
The First Lady-in-waiting whisked her way onto the stage Election Night at the Hilton Midtown, where she wowed the crowd while wearing a white Ralph Lauren silk crepe jumpsuit.
The outfit, which attracted attention for its unique one shoulder neckline and fabulously flowing hem, retails for a ritzy $4,000 at Fifth Avenue’s Bergdorf Goodman department store.
The 46-year-old Slovene-American former model circulated publicity previously with her style choices, as she wore a Gucci blouse, called “Pussy Bow,” to the second presidential debate.
Many questioned if Melania’s fashion statement was intentional, as the garment was worn after her husband created an uproar when a 2005 video surfaced of him making lewd suggestions towards women.
The Novo Mesto born beauty respectfully stuck to her contestant’s theme, sporting a pantsuit which has longtime been Hillary Clinton’s iconic choice of attire.
Like Melania, the Democratic nominee unsuprisingly remained with her designer of choice Ralph Lauren, as she ravished in beige during last night’s election.
Source: NYDAILYNEWS COM
- Melania Trump Wears Kate Middleton’s Favorite Color on Inauguration Day
- Not Royal But Different News: Hillary BUSTS Bill Clinton STARING At Melania TRUMP! (And Ivanka?) 2017 Inauguration
- Victoria Beckham is busy in New York working on last-minute preparations for her New York Fashion Week show
- Once the video went live, Hilton tweeted, “Scariest moment of my life. I really believed the plane was going to crash & we were all going to die.”
- Princess Beatrice, only moved to the US in July but Princess Beatrice has wasted no time in getting stuck into the New York social scene
- Would Catherine Duchess of Cambridge Vote For Donald Trump Or Hillary Clinton?
- Watch Video Princess Diana: Goodbye Mummy
- We are sharing sad news about Kanye West
- Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, Ramona Singer & Some More Celebrities Sightings
- Top chef John Williams has been Head Chef at The Ritz for the past eleven years – he has been a chef for 40
- Watch Video Princess Diana with Mother Teresa in NYC
- From Catherine Duchess of Cambridge to Beyoncé, the colour yellow has dominated the spring by signifying more than just happiness
- Hillary and the Queen do, in fact, have quite a few things in common
- David Beckham arrived at LAX airport and carried daughter Harper to the car
- Touching performance The Golden Globe nominee’s beautiful rendition of the beloved Christmas carol may leave some wiping away the tears
- Carole is offering us pointers on how to throw a smashing, to use a word Carole might employ, children’s birthday party
- Unlike Pippa, Princess Charlotte’s Grandmother Carole won’t be paid for her role
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with first child
- Prince George is getting excited about Christmas and is getting on well with his adorable little sister, the Duchess of Cambridge revealed today
- Princess Diana could have become the First Lady of the United States after Donald Trump pursued a relationship and bombarded her with flowers
- Donald Trump elected US president
- Not Royal But Sad Moments What Body Language Expert Gives on Donald and Melania Trump
- Not Royal But Heart Breaking Moments Between Melania Trump And Donald Trump (PROOF)
- Crown Princess Victoria dazzled in white at the Polar Music Prize
- The Duchess of Cambridge visited a mental health center in a black and white dress
- A source told the publication how the Duchess of Cambridge feels following her stay in Anmer Hall with her children and away from the eyes of the media
- Ralph Lauren Hosts Dinner at Althorp, Princess Diana’s Family Home